- 3-4 Kohlrabi bulbs cut into mathcsticks or grated
- 1-2 Large collard greens leaves
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 2-3 chopped garlic scapes (optional)
- 1 chopped jalapeno (optional)
- Zest of one orange
- Zest of one line
- 1⁄4 Cup olive oil
- 1⁄4-1/2 Cup fresh orange juice (juice from one medium sized orange)
- 1⁄8-1/4 Cup lime juice (appox. juice from one lime)
- 1⁄4 Cup honey
- 1⁄2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbl rice wine vinegar
- In a large bowl mix together kohlrabi, collards, chopped cilantro, scallions, jalapeño, garlic scapes, lime zest and orange zest.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. I like using a ball jar with a lid and shake.
- Toss with salad and Refrigerate until serving.
- Optinonal: garnish with zest and cilantro.
How to cut kohlrabi into matchsticks: Trim and peel kohlrabi. Cut in half from top to bottom. Thinly slice, rotate and slice again, making 1/4 inch matchsticks