Pamper yourself or someone else with the Nourish With Coco Skincare Gift Set. The set includes:
- 1/2oz. Facial Cleansing Oil (Pure or Joyful scented)
- 1oz. Coco’s Face & Body Cream (Pure or Joyful scented)
- 2oz. Lemongrass Kitchen Hand Scrub
Products are packaged ready for gift-giving. Quantities limited.
Select the PURE for no “scent” or JOYFUL for an added blend of orange, ylang-ylang and lavender essential oils to the Facial Cleansing Oil and Face & Body Cream
Facial Cleansing Oil
Using oils to cleanse the face is becoming more popular. The idea is that you’re using oil to remove dirt and oil from the skin without striping the body’s natural tendency to produce oil. When you strip the natural oils from your skin, you signal that your body needs more oil so then it produces more. This can can lead to an overproduction of oil on your skin. If you’re using an oil based cleanser, the body will produce only what it needs to maintain it’s natural balance.
This formula combines equal amounts of high-quality grapeseed oil, jojoba oil and castor oil, friendly for all skin types. Select the PURE for no “scent” or select JOYFUL for an added blend of orange, ylang-ylang and lavender essential oils.
Cleansing Oil Usage Directions
- Add about a dime size amount into your clean hands.
- Mix with a dash of water (or not) then lovingly and gently rub all over your face.
- Allow the cleansing oil to sit on your face for 2 minutes.
- Take a clean wash cloth and run it under hot/very warm water (the hotter the better- you want to create a “steam” affect when applied to the face).
- Lay the cloth on your face, let sit on your face for 10-15 seconds and then gently wipe the oil off with the wash cloth.
- Follow Coco’s Face & Body Cream…or NOT! Some people just do the cleansing oil method only with great results.
Coco’s Face & Body Cream
This rich and luscious cream combines the wonderful properties of grapeseed oil, coconut oil, aloe vera, beeswax and cocoa butter with hints of vitamin E and lanolin, into one amazing product. It leaves the skin soft, supple and hydrated using natural ingredients that are consciously sourced. Use it from head to toe for a whole body experience.
Ingredients: grapeseed oil, distilled water, coconut oil, aloe vera, beeswax, cocoa butter, lanolin and vitamin e oil. Joyful option also has a combination of orange, ylang-ylang and lavender essential oils.
Lemongrass Kitchen Hand Scrub
This lemony hand scrub is perfect after food prep or dishwashing. The combination of sugar, salt and grapeseed oil cleans, nourishes and moisturizes the hands while the lemongrass helps remove strong odors from the skin. Use a quarter size amount to “wash” your hands. Rinse with warm water and dry.